Friday, January 2, 2009

Knitting Gifts












Happy holidays! I did way too much knitting this holiday season and pretty much nothing else. But I was able to dedicate some time into coming up with something new to post! I thought long and hard about what to give my knitting group for Christmas. Everyone has different tastes in yarn, you never know what books a person has and I certainly didn't want to knit something. So... I came up with some knitting notebooks. I put my new bind-it machine to good use. The books turned out wonderful and everyone loved them. I used paper and stickers from Cloud 9, filled them with pages about current projects, future projects, favorite websites/blogs/books and "notes" paper. I love how they turned out and may even make more for a local yarn store.










I hope to get back to more crafting along with my knitting. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a very Happy New Year. May 2009 bring you everything you wish for.

No comments: