Saturday, September 27, 2008

I LOVE these bookmarks!






I saw everyone making these fun bookmarks on Spitcoast Stampers. I'm not sure who started it but I love them. This one was made with some leftover paper and 3D flower sticker. I used Stampin' Ups Sweet Serendipity on the top front and back of the triangle. It was fun to make and I look forward to making more for gifts. I used letter brads for the initials, I just cut the prongs off the back and tacky taped them down. I didn't want holes in the ribbon and sharp points sticking out the back. Hopefully they will stay on OK. Try one... you'll love it. I found the idea and template from http://acreativeneed.wordpress.com/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri! I love what you did with this bookmark! Great paper and that flower is so sweet!
smiles,Deena